Skillu & Me

Hey!

Today I present my second Blog.



"SKILLU"



Skillu is a Blog about Fashion, Art and Creative Movements.
That word is a combination of SKTECH & ILLUSTRATION



I will  mainly present colourless sketches in here, because I like to draw with
PENNALAPIS and INK. But you will also see some colourfoul drawings with other materials.
I believe in my creativity not to end. Sometimes I will let you see my inspirations or the way how an 
Illustration becomes
It depend on WHAT ARE YOU INTERESTED in.




NOW TO ME



















"Sketch of myself"


My name is Marcello,
I'm studying Fashiondesign in Düsseldorf, Germany.
A few weeks ago I startet the 4th Semester.

Currently I'm working on a men fall/winter collection 2011 and at a Haute Couture Dress.
This can be followed on my first Blog:

"LA FAMIGLIA"


Enjoy my new Blog!

Have a Nice day



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

VISIT MY FASHION "LA FAMIGLIA"

ADVERTISING: VISIT MASCHASBRAIN